Ooey-Gooey Pull-Apart Sticky Buns
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grand biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cups soft margarine, or 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup cinnamon or to taste
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of a fluted tube (Bundt) pan and set aside.
2. Chop the nuts, if you did not buy them already chopped.
3. Mix your sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk together until mixed.
4. Pour 1/2 of sugar cinnamon mixture into the bottom of the tube pan.
5. Sprinkle nuts on top of sugar and cinnamon mixture in the bottom of pan (Optional). Place biscuits in the pan, overlapping each biscuit.
6. Place the butter and corn syrup in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Stir.
7. Pour butter syrup mixture over top of the biscuits. Sprinkle the rest of the sugar cinnamon mixture over the top of the biscuits.
8. Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
As soon as you take the buns out of the oven, place a plate over the top of the pan and quickly turn the whole thing over onto the plate. Make sure you are careful and not touch the pan or get any of the sugar mixture on you. It can take the hide off.
Now enjoy your hot, delicious ooey-gooey pull-apart sticky buns.
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺