Homemade Snickers Bars RecipeIngredients:
- 24 oz of chocolate for coating
- 2 oz butter
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme (marshmallow fluff)
- 14 oz caramel candy
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 14 oz of whole peanuts
- 10 oz chocolate for background
- 1 tablespoon of water and 4 tablespoons more
- Prepare a plate size 9 x 13 inches. covered with foil.
- Dissolve the chocolate (10 oz) in a water bath and poured onto the mold surface and also extended.
- Then put in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Then melt marshmallows with a tablespoon of water in a water bath.
- When the marshmallow is melted add the butter. Allow time for the butter to melt and pour condensed milk. Cook the mixture until a thick paste without lumps simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate and put back in the refrigerator.
- Heat the caramel in the microwave or a double boiler with a few tablespoons of water (about 4).
- Then add peanuts and mix.
- Pour mixture over marshmallow layer and spread well.
- Cool a few minutes and then cut into equal rectangles.
- Dipped in melted chocolate…let drain on rack.
- And voila Snickers are ready to be enjoyed…
- It can be stored in a closed vessel for more than a week.
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺