Treat your guests or family to a very special and sweet breakfast with Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls. You can even assemble the dough the evening before and crock the next morning!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- Roll Dough Ingredients:
- 3 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Icing Ingredients:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and yeast. Add milk, water, pumpkin, egg and oil slowly into dry ingredients. Create a ball, cover with a towel, and let sit at room temp for 30 mins.
- After dough has rested, roll into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- Mix together filling ingredients and spread mixture onto flattened dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise, to form one long tube.
- Pinch ends and cut into 12-14 slices.
- Grease the slow cooker and place cinnamon roll slices in a single layer (it may be tight but don’t overlap).
- Cover and Crock on HIGH for 60-90 minutes. The rolls are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Combine icing ingredients in a medium bowl and beat on low speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour over rolls and serve!
Click here for the recipe
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺