Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
2 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tbs vanilla
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1/4 cup milk chocolate morsels (Optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Place in refrigerator until cheesecake mixture is done.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of dough over cream cheese mixture.
- (Optional) Sprinkle additional milk chocolate morsels on top.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool 30 minutes.
Store remaining cake in refrigerator.
Link on Facebook
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺